A brand new start
Hehe. I've finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon! After days of pondering on whether or not to start one, here I am, writing my first post. I never thought of making a blog for myself, but I guess all the free time I've had on my hands lately, as well as the fact that the Christmas season this year was exceptionally dismal (what with all the tragedies, both personal and global) have brought about new levels of reflections in me. Well, that and the fact that I'm so utterly bored nowadays. Anyway, if there's one person who is truly instrumental in making me decide to start this blog, it would be my friend, the ever-online Ivy! Hehe. Through her own blog, she's shown me that this can actually be fun! Thanks Ivy! You can add one more notch on your list of blog converts!
So, with that said, I might as well give a shout out to the world! Haha. By "world" I guess I'm referring to two or three people who might probably visit here once in a while. Probably. In case that wasn't enough of a parinig to all my friends, daan naman kayo paminsan minsan! Haha. That ought to put some traffic in my page. Hopefully.
Anyway, I've been thinking on what to write on this blog since most of what I do is really not worth publishing, and I've come to the conclusion that since there really won't be many people visiting here, I can put up anything I want! So, as with any publication, let me guide you through this blog via a table of contents of sorts. Most of the time, I'll be posting gimik(which, if I may add, have been getting less and less as of late) reports and pics, barkada anecdotes, adventure and nature tripping stories, some musings on my day to day life as well as reflections on the happenings around me (I am a philosophy graduate after all, so I might as well try to put that to some good use), and, when I run out of ideas and thoughts, some excerpts from some of the short stories I've written. If you've no interest in any of these, then I guess you'll absolutely find this blog a boring place to be in. Sana naman hindi...hehe.
And this, it would seem, is the start of a brand new preoccupation for me(hopefully, it lasts though. I do tend to start things with so much zest, but I really lose interest in many things quickly. Oh well...) Here's to a brand new start for me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home