Life is a highway... I will ride it all night long... If you're going my way... I will drive it all night long...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I need a Kit Kat!

I'm back! After one long month of not posting anything and letting this page stagnate, I'm finaly back. Whew! This whole month has really been quite hectic for me. And I mean that in the worst sense of the word. No, I haven't been off on any adventures, trips or anything of the like. Rather, I've been cooped up in classrooms, study areas and coffee shops. Yep, that's what you get after almost a month of midterm examinations! Yes, midterms month! Where regular people get a week of midterms, I get a whole month of it! Haha! And what's worse, after spending coutnless nights studying, burning the midnoght oil and downing several gallons of coffee (I've even began taking this drink called Bacchus which is supposed to improve the mental process), I still believe i FLUNKED each and every one of my tests. Oh well. I guess the only thing to do now is to get back up and to brush off the dirt from my shoulders. Which is another reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. Or at all, anyway. It seems that nowadays, I've been spending so much time studying and trying to make up. But it really isn't doing much good though. But(once again) I'm not about to let that keep me down! Haha! Travelers don't let anything get them down. Mabulag man, masakatan o masugatan!

Anyway, I really haven't done much recently. Last Saturday, we had this highschool reunion that I wasn't able to attend. Monday, there was a barkada gathering in Eastwood which I once again could not make time for. Wednesday, another barkada thingy I couldn't attend, and Yesterday, Thursday, the gang all went to Pangasinan without me. It seems I've been missing out on one gimmick or another. In fact, no sooner did the Holy Week start that I began receiving a horde of text messages asking me what gimmicks were planned for the season. Of course, to al of these, I simply replied "wala ata e."But no complaints here. Here's what i've been up to lately. Saturday, a good friend from New York came visiting and we had a great buffet dinner in Saisaki. After, bowling and billiards in greenhills. Tuesday, together with some classmates and some new friends, I was able to take some time out and grab a few drinks in waht used to be Dencio's in the Fort. Wednesday, I accompanied a friend in a hunt for the perfect wedding ring. And what a daunting feat that was! I never imagined that such rings could normaly be priced at 100k! Haha. Shows how much in need for money I am! Speaking of which, I was also in Greenhills last Wednesday for some window shopping. And I do mean window shopping as I could do nothing more than to salivate over all the gadgets and toys there. For someone with no money, Greenhills can really be a place for torture. Finally, yesterday, My family and I went on a trip around Laguna Lake, stopping by each and every one of the old churches that we encountered. Now there's a lot of history for you! And the meal at the Exotik restaurant was great too!

Anyway, So that's basically been what I've been up to lately.Studying and some occasional non-law thingamajigs. I wish summer was here already. I need a break. But maybe I have to make do with this brief respite that the Holy Week is giving me.Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mahal talaga no?!

roks

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Traveller said...

yeba! mahal talaga! hehe. sabi sayo bili ka na lang ng cereal tapos kuha ka ng decoder ring e!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home