Life is a highway... I will ride it all night long... If you're going my way... I will drive it all night long...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Tag, I'm "It"

Hmm... It seems I've been tagged by my MJ. I'm not really sure how this works, so I'm simply copying and pasting the questions here...

Total volume of music files on my computer:

haha! I bet you won't believe me when I say I only have 2 songs on my hard disk: Beethoven's 9th symphony and New Stories (highway blues). familiar? they should be since you also have these songs on your pc. I just reformatted last night so I really don't have anything on my pc right now...

Last CD I bought:
Carpe Diem by Dale Ibay,a little known local artist. The album is a bit hard to find as only Tower records sells it, but the guitars are great.

Song playing right now:playing on the TV, the theme song of Insomniac wih Dave Attell

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

candlebox's Far behind- the first and only song I was able to play with a band. yup, in high school, everybody just had to have a band.

Mike Francis' Let me in- i don't know why, but i really like this tune. and i did sing this song in public once, in a very special birthday celebration...

Pilgrim's Theme by Bukas Palad- weird, but i really do like this song. great message too

Hard to handle by the Black Crowes- simply astig!

Indigo Girls' Power of Two- learned to love this song from a very special person


should I tag someone else now?

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Far Behind?! Hard to Handle?! That's sooo high school. Isama mo na Daughter by Pearl Jam, Plush by STP, Tomorrow by Silverchair, saka Three Little Pigs by Green Jello. Hahaha

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Traveller said...

haha! onga e. runners up ko nga sa mga yan ay what's up ng 4 non blondes, crazy ng aerosmith, at today ng smashing pumpkins. hehe. pero seryoso, gusto ko yung don't you forget about me ng simple minds-- at mas luma pa yon!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi traveller! Dale Ibay here:) I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for listening to my CD, Carpe Diem...Someday. I'd like to invite you to check out my website, www.daleibay.com, for you to get more info about me and my gigs. I do hope to get to see you soon, either in a gig or elsewhere just to chat about music...I'm also a 90's grunge era freak, hehehe, but do love the guitarists of the 80's (Extreme, Mr. Big, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, etc.... kaya the attention to detail in the guitar sound). Would love to hear your comments about the songs/songwriting. I hope to make a name for myself in the music scene very soon. Hope to see you around soon and hope you have a great day today! Carpe Diem!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Traveller said...

Hey Dale! I was really surprised to get a message from you! Thanks! I've no doubt that you'll be big real soon. With your guitars and, lyrics-- No prob! Hey! I even saw one of your videos recently!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home