Life is a highway... I will ride it all night long... If you're going my way... I will drive it all night long...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Tagged by Mr. Jervin John... I was gonna write about something else, but this looks to be more relaxing to do...and more productive...

1. What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
• Read a good book. Not a law book, mind you. Give me a plain,ordinary novel any time. But nowadays, I seem to have so little time to do any leisure reading. Right now, I still have several books lined up at my bed side table. Its just sad the way I always tend to get new books but never find the time to read them…
• Read comic books. Unlike in the previous entry, I always have time to read my comic books. Always.
• Construct dioramas or clay statues.
• Watch TV. Be it DVD,VCD, HBO, ETC and the other letters of the alphabet, I simply love watching TV!
• I used to be addicted to playing PC games, but I seem to have outgrown this pastime of mine. Hmm…Looks like Im getting older na nga… or maybe its just because my supply to pirated PC games has been cut off since there arent any sellers in Riverbanks anymore…
• Window shopping via the Net


2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?(in no particular order)
Well, aside from the activities I mentioned in the previous question, the following do help me relax:

• Straightening out and tidying my room
• Strangely enough, cleaning the rug in my room using masking tape.
• Playing with my Shih Tzu-turned-pug baby dog
• Staring at my aquarium and playing out various fish stories in my head
• Planning adventures, trips, and gimmicks that have recently become more rare as time goes by.
• Of course, the best way for me to feel relaxed and at ease is by spending time with my girl. Any time spent with her is thoroughly relaxing no matter what. It doesn’t matter if we´re on a rickety bangka, on a mountaintop, or in a street corner eating isaw, simply being close to her makes me at peace.

So there. Actually, answering this tag proved to be quite relaxing since I got to think about all this stuff. Hmm… Now that I think of it, I think that the gimmick tonight over at the Blue Fin in Katipunan will be great too. Too bad I promised not to drink. Hehe. The things you do just to get a former drinking buddy to come and join us again… Kaya Eli, utang mo sakin to….

Almost forgot to play the game. I'm tagging Tom, Noel, Anna, and Ton2...

7 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Anns said...

"Strangely enough, cleaning the rug in my room using masking tape"

Not so strange, my friend. I love doing that to my bed because I love eating chips in bed! Messiness can be such bliss!

No more PC Games? What's wrong with you?!?! =) Let's play counter or RA2 man lang (no starcraft, sil vous plait!)! That's my stress buster in lawschool : Vice City... killing people you wish were the ones you're presently pissed with! Ahahahaah!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Traveller said...

Yun nga e! Pero ok lang kasi I really can't find any time to get myself addicted to a new game. Tsk tsk. Law school sure is eating away at some of my basics. Hehe. Vice City? May bago na! San Andreas! They say it's better daw! Maybe you should try it. May chainsaw din naman ata dun e!

Hmm... masking tape pala a. Kala ko ako lang ang weirdo...hehe

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Anns said...

Yeah, I'm playing San Andreas too (was itching for it for a year!), maybe I'm just too hooked with Vice city kaya namimiss ko (especially the radio stations...Morice Chavez!). San Andreas is too gheto already. Actually I was playing Vice city during our 2nd term 1st year! tanong mo kay tommy, midterms I was finishing the game, I wasn't studying! =)

Hay, don't let lawschool take away the basics! You're a great student, reward yourself! LAN party? =) jk!

Masking tape? Hahahaha! naah, we're not weirdos, we're unique! wahahhaha!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger KPBT said...

Mike, how come you're not tagging me? hahahahaha :)

Kidding. :) See you in school!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS is for Geeks, Not Real People
Hard to believe when you're a techie that reads a LOT of blogs, but apparently it's so.
Never seen such a blog! Keep doing it.


I have a free preenrollees site. It pretty well covers free preenrollees related stuff.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a how to pray blog. It pretty much covers how to pray related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll answer this one right now.

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

A terrible hemorrhage. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home