Life is a highway... I will ride it all night long... If you're going my way... I will drive it all night long...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stray thoughts

After a rather long absence, the traveller is back. in a way. i know that i've said this many times before, but this time, i really think that this is the hardest semester for me. iba na to. but i promised myself that i wouldn't rant about school so i'm writing about some other things...

Octoberfest
I've been getting text messages about this year's Octoberfest and what the plan about it will be. To that I have no answer yet since i still don't know when my midterms will be. but rest assured that there will be one. this is one tradition that i won't allow to be swallowed by our hectic lifestyles.

Laptop
For several weeks now, I've been trying to get a new laptop. one that i can use as a desktop replacement. and this task isn't easy. in fact, it is almost as hard to do as a recit with Atty. Tesoro. I know what I want, but aside from the monetary constraints, I realy can't find the time to go out a look for one. As such, my search has been confined to net wanderings. Someone, please help. Do you know where I can get anything good at a reasonable price?

Whitewater rafting
I got another message from a friend reminding me of that chico river adventure that i've left too long on the drawing board stage. there's a run this Oct 28-29, but I don't think i'll be able to make it. besides, these dates might fall smack in the middle of octoberfest. I guess the river will have to wait. My sched's become so bad that my girl has even decided to take the November run by herself. Hmmm... maybe i should consider cutting classes....

Bills

I've got a P19k bill on my BPI and P4k of that is a carryover from last month's bill that I still haven't paid yet. Not to mention that hefty Globe bill that's still waiting to be paid. haay. I thought shifting to a Honda City and carpooling to Makati would give me more money to spend for myself, but it doesn't seem to be working. Which brings me to...

Diqui, my violet hatchback
Since it appears that my City plan doesn't seem to be working, I'm now considering getting back to using my old '91 Civic hatchback. But by the time I get her back, she won't be violet anymore but jet black! Raar! However, with her souped up Integra engine, I don't think I'll be so gass friendly though. But that's still better from the automatic CRV i've been using

Jobs
I received two phone calls on my cellphone today. Both offered me jobs, one of which was a position in a call center. Although I have nothing against being a call center agent, I could never see myself as one. Maybe its because I really don't talk that much. And the schedules they keep are worse than the one I have now. I need sleep! Sigh. Almost four years out of college and life is still reminding me to stop being a burden on society

Kinabalu
In anticipation of the Malaysia climb this summer, I've been trying to get myself back into shape. Lately, climbing two flights of stairs in RCBC leaves me gasping for air. And to think, a couple of books in a bag is definitely different from a real pack. So I guess my and my pair of Nike frees have a lot of running to do from now until April. But that's assuming I find the time to do any running at all.

So there. A few stray thoughts brought out in the open. However, as I look at it, no matter how hard I try, everything I do seems to be tied up with school work. Argh. I realy am getting to be reaaaally boring....

Friends, gimmik naman jan...

Anyway, I've been tagged by my girl.

A- Age: 25 for another 25 days

B - Band Listening To Right Now: (on tv)barenaked ladies, (on the pc) wolfgang

C- Career: professional student (law's a killer)

D - Drink or Smoke: Smoke? Never. Drink? when my career permits (see above)

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Ms. Ng, Noel, Zarcas, Namay Cu

F - Favorite Song/s at the moment: lately, I've been reverting back to my glam rock roots. wasted time by skid row? howzabout a little hysteria by def leppard?

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummies! I love gummies! Or any candy for that matter. But if i were to pick, I'd take the sour worms though.

H - Have a Girlfriend: Yep!

I- In love: Yes!

J - Junk Food You Like: Mr. Bean! Chips, etc. etc.

K - Kids: Three lang siguro...wait. four na lang. ayoko magkamiddle child e. kawawa naman....

L - Longest Ride Ever: on land? I dunno. bus ride to sagada?

M - My Favorite Sport: Swimming

N - Names For Your Future Kids: wayengolek is looking good now

O - One Wish You Have Now: that I be able to get my studying groove back

P - Phobias: small spaces, caterpillars, math

Q - Favorite Quote: From master Yoda: "There is no try" restated by sean connery as "your best? losers whine about their best while winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

R - Reasons To Smile: My babygirl, my babydog, my umm... babynoclassdays?

S - Sleeping Hours: 8-9. or more.

T- Time You Woke Up: today? 10 am

U - Unknown Fact About You: unknown

V - Vegetable You Hate: Haha! every kind! except toge and cauliflower.

W - Worst Habit: making my neck crack. i've been told that i could actually break my neck doign this

X - X-rays You've Had: I don't think i've ever had an x-ray...

Y - Yummy Foods: isaw, lechon, kaldereta...teka, this'll take too long na....

Z - Zodiac Sign: scorpio

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Kulit said...

may spammer na naman! ano ba yan?!

sana magkasama tayo mag white water rafting..boohoo.

but anyway, Mt. Kinabalu pa rin! Belat. Race you to 518? Hmp. ANd you thought I wasn't fit. In two months bibili na din ako ng Nike Free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home