Mga Ninong
Oh man. I really have to stop drinking. More so during school nights. Okay, the prohibition is on once more. And this time, I'll try to stick to it. Yikes! I really do have to stick to it if I want to get in shape for the climb.
I should be doing a paper on Strategic Management right now, but since I still have a headache, I'm here doing the blog thing again. The drinking spree last night was for a good cause anyway. And to top it all off, it was free! Yup, the P4k bill for beer and cocktails was shouldered by my man Bhonny! That alone was a good enough surprise to justify this hang over. But the real treat was that one of our friends is in town for a short while and taking a break from her work in Canada. And since she just happens to be an ex of one of the core group members, it was just a matter of time before the two were put in the hot seat. needless to say,a fter several rounds, the two got back together right there and then! After a hiatus of more than one year separated, its good to see that it all worked out for them. And the four of us bystanders became ninongs and wintesses to the new promises made by the couple. When those two get married, our pictures of last night should better be there on the reception video!! Although the girl will be leaving for Canada again next week, I'm not worried at all for the two. Man, after 7 years of being together, I'm sure those two will end up getting married. And they sure are very determined to do everything to get there.
Oh, and another surprising thing happened last night. Despite the short notice for the gimik, Eli was able to make it. Hehe. Pinayagan ni commander.That sure was unexpected.
All in all, the gimik was a very pleasant change to the usual hectic schoolwork I have to go through. And guess what? Even my refusal to do my paper for today was totally justified since I just got a text message telling me that our prof won't be able to make it tonight so there won't be classes! Haha! More time for me to do nothing productive!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home